Monday, June 29, 2015
Get ready for the July 4th weekend to hang out with your ohana and have some great BBQ dog, cat, chicken, pig. cow meat or whatever. And top it off with your favorite numbing brain cell liquids and the FIREWORKS! WOO-WOO! Oh, before you move on to more interesting crap on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, grab one of this vintage Bad TU-NA Bone American T-shirt. Sounds fishy, but it's the real thing---ALOHA! Click the link to order now.
Posted by Pau Hana Club at 1:01 PM
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Monday, June 15, 2015
my dog loves it. Next dish will be Dog-Feet-on-a-Stick? Sorry, pup.
Posted by Pau Hana Club at 2:33 PM
Sunday, June 14, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Yep. That's me SUPing and checking out my boat in Huntington Harbour, CA. If you're ever out in this area and want to SUP or learn how to SUP in the harbour, give me a shout. I have a couple SUPs you could use. And the lessons are free--aloha!
Posted by Pau Hana Club at 6:32 PM
Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Get ready for the July 4th weekend to hang out wit...
- Went paddling with my youngest daughter for Father...
- Happy Father's Day to all dads! Hau'oli La Makuak...
- This is one of many bizarre local foods of Hawaii....
- Fresh news on the boat docks. We just caught a cou...
- Do you wish you were here on the island of Oahu or...
- Yep. That's me SUPing and checking out my boat in ...
- Did you know the new Jurassic Park movie (Jurassic...
- ▼ June (8)